The General Manager- Stats Digital oversees all digital advertising revenue
development in Deerfield Beach. This person provides leadership in digital media,
manages the digital sales and digital sales reps, has a proven ability to work
collaboratively with sales and marketing leaders, knowledge of programmatic,
social media, email and search marketing concepts, and a rich understanding of
all things digital including video, mobile and tablet applications. This person
creates the vision, culture, and environment needed to transform the organization
into a world class digital sales organization. This position reports to the VP of
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lead and execute digital strategies and initiatives. Work with Advertising
Division managers, salespeople and other key personnel as warranted to
• Demonstrate leadership with a sense of urgency and effective speed through
• Lead and manage strategic initiatives for the company
• Communicate corporate and local strategies across divisional lines and
ensure that digital objectives of the (Select Market) are advancing
forward as required.
• Work flexibly, cooperatively and effectively with multiple stakeholders and
parties of influence across the company, and external vendors as warranted.
• Develop leadership bench strength on the digital sales team through
mentoring and succession planning.
• Demonstrate understanding of the organization’s overall goals.
• Lead all online, apps and other digital sales activity.
• Ideate and implement sales sprints, media plans and targeted sales drives
that accelerate revenue.
• Keep apprised of digital media industry standards and best practices and
communicate throughout division.
• Work with peers and lead sales force to collectively retain and grow share of
media budgets, print migration revenue, and fragmentation of local
programmatic digital media buying.
• Analyze and develop plans to capitalize on best digital inventory (i.e.: Home
Page, over-the-scroll impressions, mobile, etc.).
• Manage rate yield by understanding supply and demand of digital inventory.
• Must be able to respond expediently to changes in digital landscape and
• Work closely with corporate offices to understand and implement wide
• Achieve revenue growth goals.
Minimum Qualifications - Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
• Represent Digital Advertising at meetings, conferences, and/or summits as
needed internally and externally.
• Bachelors’ degree or equivalent work experience required
• Minimum of 7 years digital sales and management experience.
• IAB Certification preferred
• Google Analytics Certification preferred
• Programmatic experience preferred
• Exceptional computer skills
• Strong team building and interpersonal skills a must
Job Type: Full-time